Electric Red consultants average 10 years of true Technology experience, with over 50 years from the leadership team alone. From the largest of enterprise to the smallest of local business, we know how to provide the ultimate skills at the best rates, from your local shore.
- Networking (Infrastructure deployment and maintenance)
- Performance (Scalability, planning)
- Security (HIPAA, PCI, general)
- Maintenance (IT, operations, helpdesk, SAP BASIS)
- Database administration (Microsoft SQL, Oracle, SAP HANA)
- Business continuity (Disaster recovery, high availability)
- Strategy (Private vs Public)
- Architecture (What application works where?)
- Data Integration (Data, information systems)
- Deployment (Migration, management)
Architecture + Strategy
- SAP Solutions (CRM/ERP, BASIS, PI, BusinessOne, HANA, S/4, GTS)
- Salesforce (CRM, Force.com, Heroku, ExactTarget Fuel)
- Microsoft (Dynamics CRM)
- Data and integration
- Virtual CIO road-mapping and strategy
- Oracle (Database, CRM, Siebel, JD Edwards, GTM)
Cloud-Enabled Network Services
The Small Business Cloud
Whether you’re small, big, or somewhere in between, we make your life simple and your future bright.
We relocate your files, email, software and systems on your premises to the cloud. We move all your apps:
- Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Email, Data Files, etc.
- Medical Records, Construction, Design Software, Point-Of-Sale, Customer Mgt., and more — Virtually any application can be moved.
How does this help my business?
- White glove service and support
- 30-150% investment savings No capital investment / annual maintenance
- Anytime, anywhere, any device access – Network redundancy and multi location access
- BYOS – Bring Your Own Software – or we can provide
- Backups (daily, stored for 90 days), Anti-virus
- Secure VPN and SSL
- HIPAA, PCI and other compliance is a breeze
- We usually know about problems before you do
Why do you need Electric Red?
24×7: We support, lock-down, backup and monitor your environment ensuring it’s up all the time so you can spend less time focusing on IT and more on your business.
How do I run my business when it’s in the cloud?
You, your employees run your apps, print your documents, build and save your files, do all your business activity on secure virtual desktops you remote into. Your company’s virtual desktops run on servers we administer, lock-down, backup, etc.
How is this more productive than what I have now?
You and your employees can securely access this environment from almost any device – tablets, phones, computers, from anywhere so you or employees can get work done both in and out of the office.
How does this save me money?
No capital investment or annual maintenance of software.
We make the often costly and complicated shift to the Cloud affordable for the small business but keep is simple so you can focus on running and growing a great business.
Managed Cloud Services
Have your own Cloud that your Business or your Customers depend on? Don’t have the networking, system or deep technical knowledge required to successfully manage it? We have what you need with our Managed Cloud Services.
We can architect, provide and support Cloud infrastructure to get you running today.
We have extensive experience in the following platforms with the track record to prove it.
- Amazon Web Services
- IBM Softlayer
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Google Cloud
We have deep technical knowledge of the following softwares:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Linux (CentOS, Redhat, SUSE)
- Microsoft Dynamics (CRM)
- SAP (ERP/CRM, BASIS)
- Cisco Meraki (Networking)
- Oracle (Database)
- JD Edwards (CRM)
We provide the following services to successfully manage your Cloud:
- Remote monitoring and management
- Remote system support
- Antivirus and security
- Web content filtering
- Patch management
- Elastic and static Cloud management
- Server and remote (mobile or desktop) device management