Electric Red was founded and is located in Charleston, SC.
At Electric Red, we have experience and can relate to the challenging requirements of managing cost-effective IT within a Business. Our knowledge of Technology and ability to provide stable, scalable solutions to Businesses of all sizes sets us apart and brings you a competitive advantage in running your Business.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ELECTRIC RED TEAM?
Job Title : Programmer Analyst
Job Location : Charleston, SC
Job Type : Full-Time/Regular
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience : 3
Starting Date : Various
Casual work environment, collaborative small teams of 6-8, up-to-date technology, developing new age B2B, B2C and C2B web/cloud based applications for different industries or domains using several open source or commercial software.
– Conducts the detailed analysis and design, programming, testing, documentation, assisting in implementation, and follow-up support of the users.
– Engages in all development process phases: gathers specifications, understands and defines the problem, and identifies and evaluates potential solutions to the problem.
– Identifies commonality in a problem set to develop a generic solution, which can be extended to solve multiple problems.
– Prepares vision documents, functional specifications, or detailed programming specifications.
– Creates technical solutions for function, performance, reuse and availability and prepares technical specifications.
– Designs modules and systems that integrate well with existing systems.
– Applies programming and analytical techniques to determine causes of program malfunctions.
– Recommends procedures to correct programming or system errors and evaluates results.-
– Consistently uses industry-standard tools required to accomplish a development task. Examples include editors, debuggers, compilers, database tools, and design tools.
– Creates applications and systems that are efficient, contain minimal errors, maintain data integrity, meet internal standards, are maintainable, and meet agreed upon customer requirements.
– Provides backup coverage for the systems developed and maintained by the team.
– Keeps abreast of technological developments and changes in the field of information technology in a rapidly changing environment.
Experience and Skills
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Technology/Applied Math/Engineering/MIS/Web Development or a related technical field is required.
– Previous work experience in a ERP or related setting is preferred.
– Minimum 3 years of Experience in following software technologies…
Server Side Programming : NodeJS, PHP
Web Services : REST and SOAP Web services
ERP : SAP ECC, SAP ABAP, SAP Fiori Apps, SAPRFC
Web Servers : Apache Web Server, Node
Cloud Platforms : Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services
Databases : MYSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB
Version Control : SVN, Git
Operationg Systems : Windows7, Mac OS, Unix / Linux
Image Editing tools : Adobe Photo shop, GIMP
IDE : Eclipse, Visual Studio, Net beans, Adobe Dreamweaver
Methodologies : Agile and Waterfall
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in one of our open positions!